Tuesday 6 September 2011

BRIDESMAIDS STORY


A single soul in 4 bodies,
They are great angels, defenders of my anxiety, supporters of my spirit, and comforter of my hustle.
They are Super, They are Duper!

# Ivant : my roommate for 3 years, a care person with full of energy, daring, and cheerful. She’s a master chef always comes out with her signature dishes, that can melt your heart :)





# Stefanie : a simple living person, with her happiness daily routine, she just calm in every way she moves that i should learn from her.






# Endine : one of great make up artist I’ve meet, girl with a huge dream, fantastic ideas, and simply happy, as simple as walking down on Orchard road :)





# Anseina : concern with all my wedding attire from head to toe, a great fashion designer, which design the bride and bridesmaid dresses. An optimistic, smart girl, and Audrey Hepburn biggest fans





posted by: sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment